Denied Luna's Helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

What is your name? Luna {I don't wanna say it so if u wanna know @ me and ill dm u it bc I don't want anyone wanna know my IRL name}

What is your in-game username Pikachu_fan_

What is your discord name? Gubbie[Luna]#5803

How old are you? 11

What time zone do you live in? Pacific

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? English and a little bit of Spanish

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? No, I haven't

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature) I'm 8 but I'm kinda silly

How many hours have you spent on this server? I spent almost 30 mins on the server if that's not high or enuff time ill stay more time.

Are you able to record? Yes, I'm able to record but I do not have a microphone. I can edit tho. and my channel is Luna games YT with a Lucario pic (pls go sub) I do Minecraft and other gaming

Why do you want to be staff on this server? I want to be helper on this server because I like to help people if they need question I was not staffed on a server but people were asking me a question and I helped them with there question.

Why should we accept your application over others? Because no other server wants to accept my application and they say that "What modering experience do you have?" and I don't have any of that and I want to start off on a small server so I can know some staff knowledge so I can be a better helper.

How many applications have you made before? I made 0 application if you mean from this server.

Any additional information? I do not have any more additional information

Last edited:

AlphaPlayz

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hey your application was off to a good start but I don't feel that much effort was put into it, it is lacking detail in places needed like
"
why should we accept your application over others? Because no other server wants to accept my application and they say that "What modering experience do you have?" and I don't have any of that and I want to start off on a small server so I can know some staff knowledge so I can be a better helper."
I feel that you could have added a lot more detail there an could've improved your application greatly.
For now, your application has been denied, till further changes have been made and more effort put into it.
Thank you fro applying @The Nebula network.
Hope to see you again
xXAlphaPlayzXx
Owner/Dev

LOCKED... !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.