Status
Not open for further replies.

Astronaut

What is your name (First)? Alex.

What is your in-game username? AstroJinx

What is your discord name? (# included) Jinx#2227

How old are you? 13.5

What time zone do you live in? My timezone is GMT+1

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? I am *kinda*. I speak 3 different languages. Slovenian, English and German, I kinda understand English better than Slovenian.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? No, I wasn't.

At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 10/10, I know every single command/plugin on Minecraft. I started to play Minecraft in 2012. And, I know everything about Minecraft servers.

How many hours have you spent on this server? I played it very long ago in 2019. Sadly, I stop playing the server. I think I spent 4H On it. In December my account got hacked/compromised.

What past experience do you have being a staff member? I have lots and lots of previous staff experience. I was Staff on a big server. The server had 200 Members since the server got destroyed. I was also staff on FluxNetwork, ColorCube Network, and MortalMC Network. Those were servers that had 20+ Members. MortalMC Was terminated because of the DDOS. DDOS Made our Moderator. I was staff on MysticHero But it failed. FluxNetwork was created by me and Romann. It had SkyBlock, Factions, HCF (Which is almost the same as Factions) and more... We closed it because of the donations. Since there wasn't a lot of Ranks. I was kinda upset since the server was a great success. I also made a new server called PixelMC Network, but It also failed because of the donations.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? If he is applying for staff under 13. I would tell him it will be an instant deny because he has to complete staff requirements. (Did not understand this question ^)

Are you able to record? Yes.

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I want to become a staff member on this server because I want to help new and old people on the server, catching rule-breakers and etc... I know how to detect X-ray and other hacks. I want to become staff because I want to help Owners as well, by helping configure config files on the server, and more. I want to help new staff members as well.

Why should we accept your application over others? Because, I am pretty good at catching rule-breakers, helping people, and other stuff. I know how to configure plugins, I'm also pretty nice. I know a lot of stuff about Minecraft servers. Etc... (Don't know what else to add here...), I would help people even if it takes 2h. If someone needs help he can ask me and ill help him out. I would help also other staff not only the Owner. Also, I have lots of moderation experience.

How many applications have you made before? On this server, I have made 0 applications.

Any additional information? N/A

Last edited:

HorrifyingMonkey

🌳 Monkey 🐒
Staff member
Owner
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your applicationto The Nebula Network.

It will be revieded shortly and we will let you know the results.

Thanks
Monkey

HorrifyingMonkey

🌳 Monkey 🐒
Staff member
Owner
Hi Alex,

Ever so sorry for the late reply

You have been accepted into the Nebula Staff team!

Please @ me or a staff member for an invite to the staff discord

Thanks
Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.