What is your name (First)? Enzo

What is your in-game username?
Enzonator123
What is your discord name? (# included)
EnzoHormozi#6738
How old are you?
What time zone do you live in?
Pacific
Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?
Just english
Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?
No
At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?
How many hours have you spent on this server?
For only a few hours but in that time the server has really cought my eye and be apart of its valuable community.
What past experience do you have being a staff member? Being an admin on this pretty big server called zincbox but it shut down a while back.

What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them?
See what they have to hear it could be valuable.

Are you able to record?
Yes
Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?
I believe that, with my skills, I can improve this server by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous server, Zincbox, has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.

Why should we accept your application over others?
Some of my personalities include:
Professional - Being a well-angled staff member requires maturity, understanding, and of course professionalism. In this line of work, I am sure to be as professional as possible helping with all different players on the server no matter the condition.
Perseverance - I am the type of person that never gives up I am always ready for something new and a new job/challenge. I never give up on anything or anyone if you want to achieve your dreams you will have to work for them.
I can be on from 2 to 8 hours a day! Or any time you need just text or call me!

How many applications have you made before?
Over 10 through my whole minecraft experience
Any additional information?
If you have anything troublesome about my application please let me know so I can resolve it!

Last edited:

AlphaPlayz

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Good morning/Goodnight
I have reviewed your application. an altho it looks it does not follow our format like Monkey said, Please change the format and I will relook over your application but, for now, your application is at a standstill- Which mean it's not accepted or denied till you change it you have 24 hours to change it.
Timer starts now

HorrifyingMonkey

🌳 Monkey 🐒
Staff member
Owner
Hi Enzo,

Thanks for updating your application.

It was a very well written application, and I do like your proactive attitude at the end.

After consideration, I have decided to Accept your application.

Welcome to the Staff Team!

Thanks
Monkey

Thread Locked

UPDATE:

Enzonator123 is no longer part of the staff team. Status set to REVOKED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.